Herbs for Canine Cancer
How to Prevent Canine Cancer
Treat Canine Cancer with Herbs
Radiotherapy Support and Recovery with Herbs
Chemotherapy Support and Recovery with Herbs
Testimonials; Herbs for Canine Cancer
Ask for help - Its free
Order Cancer Herbal Treatments
Robert McDowell, The Herbalist
Why should you choose herbs to treat cancer in your dog? |
1) To offer support to the dog's own abilities to fight illness.
2) To reduce the side effects of standard medical techniques like chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
3) To slow down any growths (tumors) involved.
4) To support any body systems caught up in the cancer development.
5) To extend your dog's life and wellbeing during their illness.
6) To normalise your dog's diet and their joy of life.
7) To treat any dysfunctions which arise because of a cancer.
Read about how herbal treatments have helped dogs deal with and recover from cancer.